Safe Travel for All Children courses are being scheduled throughout the country! See potential STAC courses at this link… https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/training/safe-travel-for-all-children/
The Modified EZ-ON vest is now the Lay Down EZ-ON vest – Link to EZ-ON
The Convaid Carrot 3 Child Restraint and Booster have new accessories – Link to accessories document
The Recaro Monza Nova 2 Reha now has a chest clip added to its many accessories – Link to Recaro Monza Nova 2 Reha
Angel Ride: Recall Information
- The recall has been resolved.
- Merritt Manufacturing has recalled certain Angel Guard Angel Ride car beds. The restraint harness may not have been properly sewn where the buckle is attached.
- Production Dates: August 8, 2019 – October 24, 2019
- In the event of a crash, the harness may not restrain the bed occupant, increasing their risk of injury.
- Merritt will notify owners, and will provide replacement harnesses, free of charge. The recall began January 15, 2020. Owners may contact Merritt customer service at 317-409-0146 to order free replacement harness.
Below is a link to a STAC Update/Refresher that we recorded at the end of August 2020. It covers general information on children with special health care needs, considerations and guidelines for restraint selection, conventional restraints, and adaptive/specialty restraints. There is a link to a quiz to earn CEU credit after watching the recording. The Event ID is 6870 and earns 1 CEU toward your CPS renewal.